Tips for Students
- I recommend picking up a copy of Mel Bay’s Modern Guitar Method–Grade 1
- It is helpful to have your own clip-on guitar tuner.
- I have amps for you to use in the studio.
- If you are looking for your first guitar and you do not have a preference, I recommend starting with an electric guitar. They are physically easier to play and the bodies are less cumbersome than acoustics.
- If there is a song you want to learn, print the sheet music or tabs at home and bring it to your lesson.